Groups of people can hit the court at the local clubhouse or community gym, lobbing tennis balls back and forth over this Edwards 40LS 42 ft. Tennis Net. The net is made to withstand heavy, intense sets, so the hardest hits and high-velocity serves won't damage the netting, which is reinforced with multiple rows of double-center mesh. Whether a failed return shot bounces directly into the net or a player gets a dead net point, the polyester headband maintains the netting's integrity, preventing threads from fraying or coming loose after multiple impacts.
- 42 ft. net is ideal for use in clubhouses, schools, gyms and other locations with a community tennis court
- High-quality 3.5mm, braided polyethylene netting with double-center mesh rows is able to withstand heavy, repetitive use
- Heavy-duty polyester headband protects the top of the net from impacts with racquets and balls
- Grommets along the sides and corners of the net allow secure attachment to the poles to help prevent the net from loosening, moving or falling during tennis matches
- Fiberglass dowels and a tapered center with a center strap deliver added structure to the net
- Activity: Tennis
- Brand: Edwards
- Color: Black, White
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Fiberglass, Mesh, Polyester, Polyethylene
- Product Length: 42 ft.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
High quality 3.5mm braided polyethylene net body featuring a heavy duty 155mm polyester headband and 6 rows of double netting. Includes 5/8" fiberglass dowels, tapered center and center strap. 42' length only.