Double Play Rake . This versatile tool does it all. The short teeth break up the hard clay while the longer teeth sift the top soil for general grooming.
The infield of a baseball diamond endures constant foot traffic throughout a game. Ensure the dirt in the baseline, pitcher's mound and batter's box is ready for the next game with this Double Play Infield Rake. Whether the team is hosting a weekend-long tournament or the field is being shared by multiple teams for practice, it's easy to quickly break up hard clay and clumped-up dirt between games, practices or even innings thanks to this double-sided rake, which has short teeth on one side and longer teeth on the other.
- Can be used to rake the dirt on the baseline, the pitcher's mound or the batter's box
- Designed to maintain the condition of the infield dirt on a baseball or softball field
- Double-sided design makes it easy to perform maintenance on the field with just one tool
- Long handle ensures simple use without having to continuously bend over
- Short teeth on one side effectively break apart clumps of dirt while the long teeth on the other side groom the dirt to a smooth, even surface
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Rake Shape: Bow
- Rake Type: Bow
- Short teeth break up the hard clay
- Longer teeth sift the top soil for general grooming